Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday Greetings

Hello everyone and Happy Holidays to all my readers. I know I haven't been updating about my adventures through the culinary world in a while and I am here to tell you that I am STILL updating the website.

My reasons why I haven't been writing as much was because I am trying to find regular employment for after college but with the economy right now its really difficult to find a place with regular hours. I am still cooking, but a lot of them are small parties with temporary work and I do need money to move out of my parents house to continue the Brony Chef Project and to gain more experience to tell my adventures of the culinary world.

Although, I do want tell you that in 2013; There will be more updates and new adventures into my world of a chef and as a writer. It wont be easy, but I am determined to excel in the culinary world and in this website.

I just wanted to give my readers a holiday greeting and to assure you that 2013 would be a year of new discoveries and a year of adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment